International Forum AntiFraud Russia is the main annual event on the fight against high-tech fraud, primarily in the banking, e-payment, retail, telecommunications sectors, as well as the Internet and e-commerce.
Antifraud Russia is the recognized professional platform for discussion of the problems of counteraction to fraud with the participation of business representatives, regulators, law enforcement agencies, developers of specialized systems, advisers and consultants.
The last AntiFraud Russia Forum 2016 attended by about 500 representatives of organizations which was the customers and solution providers in the field of fraud counteraction, regulators and law enforcement agencies.
Antifraud Russia is held with the support of the Bank of Russia and Cyber police Office of Interior Ministry (Department K of Interior Ministry). Besides Russian delegates this event regularly brings together representatives of organizations from EU, US, Israel, Malaysia, Iran, CIS and Baltic countries.
The key topics of AntiFraud Russia:
- Improving legal mechanisms to combat fraud and law enforcement
- Interaction of business, regulators and law enforcement agencies in the investigation of cyber security incidents
- Protection technologies for online and mobile banking as well as the payment infrastructure
- Security with the usage of banking cards
- Big Data and machine learning for the fraud detection
- FinTech services and new cyber security risks
- Preventing and combating fraud and abuse within organizations
- The fight against fraud in telecommunication networks
Audience of the conference:
- CISO, managers and specialists of the fraud prevention, information security, risk management, internal control and audit Department;
- Representatives of the departments for the development of e-business;
- Representatives of law enforcements and legal services;
- Providers of specialized solutions and services in the field of anti-fraud and cyber crime investigation.